Sunday 3 February 2013

It is unbelieveable that hackers can do so much damage - I have had a nasty visitor on my onestar.org.uk domain and I have to delete all .. I also have to delete those on my other domains that have been visiting as well - hopefully not that much damage .. I am sick and tired of it as repairing has a huge amount of work in front of it ... and it takes my time and focus from what I really need to do.. well I assume this is like to have something online business *sigh* ...
If any of you have some strange things going on your computer you don't know what it is, you can assume it is a hacker visiting you.

Why do they do it you ask?... well because they can :(

1 comment:

  1. Hei, se her du ;)

    http://www.egedenne.com/2013/02/4-days-challenge-repeat.html

    ReplyDelete